Friday, November 16, 2012

Freaky Friday

I decided I need to be accountable for my weight loss goals and life in general so I am starting this blog.  Losing weight on my own has been a challenge but in the past three years I have dropped almost 100 pounds although I have gained back 35 of those pounds.  I believe at my heaviest I tipped the scales at about 310, I was down to 210 but now I'm back up to something like 245.  Okay okay the math isn't perfect but you get the idea!

What I plan to do with this blog is post mainly once a day, sometimes more but hardly ever less.   Every Friday will be my official weigh in and body fat measure day that I plan to post every week, I even put it on my phone calender!  I always weight myself every day, it's a bad habit but one I can't seem to break right now, although I always am forgiving of myself  when I go up an ounce or two but I don't plan on posting those numbers.  Daily I will post my exercise, what I ate, how my day was, recipes and who knows what else. I am far from an expert, matter of fact I could most likely use some expert help but I want to share what has (or hasn't) worked for me and have accountability to strangers on the internet.  I hope that I begin to have some followers and please feel free to leave comments on my blog, I would like to get to know each and every one of you.





Okay here goes this weeks weigh in, I was very naughty yesterday, Mr Pickles for lunch and cupcakes(!!) so I'm not expecting a good number, I really might cry but if there is one thing that I've learned it's that if you don't succeed, try again.  So far today I have had a serving of Cheezits and a serving of pineapple chunks, healthy breakfast right?  *snort* I am around 175 calories, I try to eat about 1200 calories a day.

So I am a little happy with my weight number, I was really expecting something around 245 but it was a little less!

Normally the socks would be off but I need a pedi!


Week one


Lastly, a photo of me with no makeup and in my Pj's, next Month (Dec 21st) maybe I will try makeup and a workout outfit!  
I match...kinda!

Lastly the quote of the day!

Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise. ~Sigmund Freud




No comments:

Post a Comment