Monday, December 17, 2012

Speechless

I am still stunned and speechless after the events of 12/14/2012 at the Sandy Hook school.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who are directly affected by this tragic event.  Everyone can speculate on the hows and whys but I'm still stuck on the fact that 27 people mostly children will not get to spend the holidays with their families.  I don't have many memories of my childhood but I remember the excitement of knowing that presents were under the tree (for me!!) and the wonder and excitement of Christmas morning  finding the toys and candy that Santa had left for me.  I also want to extend my thoughts to the shooters family, so many people have forgotten about them, the father and brother who will forever have pain and guilt in their heart due to what their family member did.

No comments:

Post a Comment